
Mondays come way to early in the week!! I vote that we move them to the end of the week..or maybe we can skip them all together?!!! My to-do list is way to long today! But it looks like rain so I won't be tempted to go out and enjoy the weather LOL
I host the Layout Love Contest @ MLAS each week. The winner is announced on Monday (guess there is at least one good thing about Mondays!) and I make each winner their own flair to wear in their siggy. I hope you will come play with us!


I love this Monday because I'm waiting for the UPS truck to bring my delivery of a lens from B&H. I can finally use my new camera that's been sitting here a month without a lens!
ReplyDeleteNow why didn't I think of blogging this?
I couldn't get your link to the contest work, it's nothing new because I've had quite a few failed links this morning - must be me!! I can google it instead tho!