Friday, May 7, 2010

New Month, new challenges!!!

My favorite thing about a new month? New Challenges!!! And since it's mother's day weekend I plan to camp out in front of my computer and let the family fend for themselves!!! I'm going to get some scrapping done!!! With a 15 year old and a 5 year old in my house I think I deserve a weekend of doing nothing!!! LOL I hope you all have a wonderful mother's day!!! And don't forget to not only Thank and Cherish your mothers but also those other women in your life that have stepped in as a temp mom when needed!!! I have a few friends and a grandmother that fall into that category and I will be taking time thing weekend to tell them all how much I appreciate them!!

Oh, and I cheated a little and got my mother's day present early. My kindergarten brought home sweetest book. It was a fill in the blank book and he drew pictures for it. Some of my favorite parts are: My mom can do many things. I think she's best at 'feeding the birds'. LOL and my other favorite - I like it best when she 'hugs me'. He also put in there that I am 84 years old!!! Gosh, sometimes I fell that old but I'm not really THAT old!!!! DH and the kids also gave me a Barns & Noble Nook!! I love to read and after having it only a few hours I see I am going to love this!! DH is not a reader and he said 'I don't know why anyone would read enough to need one of those' LOL

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope your family gives you time to enjoy your gift.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider