I'm still counting down the days until Summer Vacation!!!! There are only 6 more actual school days!!! That means only 6 more days of having to wake up at 5:30 and only 6 more days of spending 30 of those minutes trying to drag two kids out of bed!!! Woot woot!!! I'm now looking for activities to keep my 5 year old busy. We will be going to the library and their summer activities each week and I've signed him up for a 3 day reading camp at the school but I want to find more that he will be interested in. DD will be spending her morning training for the upcoming volleyball season and her afternoons working with a horse therapy group. She went through orientation and worked with one of the kids yesterday and she really loved it. She came home smiling from ear to ear. That's when it hit me that I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time. With finals currently going on and some peer pressure issues going on as well she's had a lot of her plate lately. I have a feeling that not only will she be helping others but this is also going to help her alot!
New challenges will be starting at MLAS on the 16th!!! I host the Gourmet challenge so I hope you will come play with me!!!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment