It was a long weekend here. DS has another upper respiratory infection and we ended up in the ER Friday night. Thankfully by the time they gave him a breathing treatment and some meds he left feeling a lot better. He still has coughing fits laying down but as long as we make sure he has a breathing treatment before bedtime he seems to be doing ok. Now we just have to wait for the antibiotics to kick in and hopefully he will be better.
There's a

new QP freebie in the store!!! I think it's adorable!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete