I spent the day with the kindergartners today. We went on a field trip to the local farm and the kids had a blast. I got so tickled at them on our way through the cow paster...they were all holding their noses!! We got to see baby calves and the remaining pumpkins in the patch. The tractor rides were lots of fun. Our favorite part was at the end of the day we got to eat sugar cookies and drink fresh apple cider!!! Yummy
There are some great sales going on at MLAS. For instance, Digi-boudinette is having a 50% off sale in her store!
Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment