Friday, October 30, 2009

New Challenges @ MLAS


November is almost here!! I'm not sure where October went!! LOL All new challenges will be posted starting November 1st at MLAS and you don't want to miss out!!! There's still a little time to do October challenges if you hurry!!! One of my favorites is the template challenge!! It's a great way to get those creative juices flowing!!!

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween this weekend!!! Tonight the kids and I are going to the elementary school and helping the 4H club pass out candy. Tomorrow night we're meeting up with family and taking all of the kids trick or treating!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was our first year staying home passing out candy (my kids are all older now and don't need us going door to door with them!). hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope TT was great and I'm with you... the month just flew byeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider