Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lesson Learned


Every month I sit down and back up my photos and scrapbooking kits. I learned a few years ago how bad it is to loose everything. Last month my laptop died, and week later my external hard drive!!! I didn't worry too much b/c I have eveything backed up! The problem? I have miss placed a good chunk of my 2008 and 2009 discs!!! ugh!!! I guess in my last big cleaning spree I put them some where...now to find where LOL I guess from now on I will make a point of knowing where I put them!! That cd organizer has to be around here somewhere, right?!!!!

Today I was suppose to go to the pumpkin patch with DS's kindergarten but with all of the rain we had the farm cancelled =o( I didn't go in to see how he felt about it. I was afraid seeing me would just make the disappointment worse. Friday I will spend the afternoon walking around town with his class trick-or-treating.

MLAS has several new designers and my current favorite is having a sale!!! You can find Bubblescrap Designs here

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the rain.

    We don't have pumpkin patches here, they are only a recent import.

    As kids ourselves we used to attempt to hollow out turnips - never with much success!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider