Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photos from yesterday's field trip



Now that I'm fully recovered from yesterday's field trip I thought I would share some photos!!! He really did have a great time and lots of fun!!! All of the kids were well behaved and his teacher is doing a really great job! The teacher took the down time between activities to reinforce what they are learning in class. This week they are learning about fall and leaves so it was a great week to be outside and get some hands on experience.

MLAS news:

Digital Designs by Lisa is having a 33% off sale on several of her element packs!!! I noticed some that will be great for making my calendars this year!!! Check out her store @ MLAS

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!

4 comments:

  1. I miss those little field trips. It looks like you had a great time. But I know what you mean about being completely exhausted after carting around all those little kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not miss those little field trips, but i do love hearing about them and looking at photos... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a retired Kindergarten teacher, I commend you for helping the teacher with the field trip! Your pictures are great...I am looking forward to seeing them in a LO at MLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going on field trips with my son- such a special thing that you are able to do that! You will always remember.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider