Well, they swore we were going to get SNOW....even as much as 10 inches. All of the area counties canceled school. I slept let and woke up expecting to see a winter wonderland. Nope. It's just gray and bleak out there. No snow, no sun, only cold. Now they are saying it will get here tomorrow. I bet the schools are upset, here they have canceled and they kids will have to make up the day...for no reason at all. Maybe we will have some white stuff to play in tomorrow!!!
Lots

of great things going on at MLAS. Come check out the challenges and contests! I've signed up for one where the winner gets a new bamboo tablet!!! And did you see my MLAS banner at the top of the blog? Just for supporting MLAS I might get a RAK!!!! And as always the store is full of weekly freebies. Here's one for you!
Love your blog! A bamboo tablet would be awesome! I agree, MLAS is a great place to hang out.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [30 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete