It's almost a year to the date since the big ice storm last year. We went without power for 9 days (we were one of the lucky ones). And now it looks like we will be getting another winter storm tomorrow. Thankfully right now they are only calling for snow...a full 6 inches of it!! I am not a big fan of winter and last week we were in the the upper 40's and low 50's. I thought spring was on the way. At least this year I know what we need to be prepared. I have batteries and flashlights and heat! I just hope we end up not having to use any of them!
Have

you seen the freebies in the MLAS store? Here's one for you!
They are calling for snow here too -- AND sleet! I'm hoping 'they' are wrong!!
ReplyDeleteWe had the ice last week. Yuck! I hope it misses you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete