Monday, October 19, 2009

QP Freebie


Fall Break is Over!!! The house is sooo quiet this morning!!!! I'm on my second cup of coffee!! But it's about time I get up and get the house back in shape. A week with the kids home and it's a mess!!! At least today it will stay clean for a few hours, then the kids will come home and explode! I swear that's what they do. As soon as the come in the door off come the shoes, then the jackets, then the book bags. Out will come homework and art projects and before you know it the hall and living room are messy again! LOL
MLAS has some really cute quickpage freebies!!! Here's one of them! The only stay in the store a few days so grab it while you can and be sure to check back for new ones :)

2 comments:

divider

divider