Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just one word...


I have just one word.....teenagers!!! LOL She's giving me a run for my money this week. I feel like an undercover agent! And trying to stay one step ahead of her is taking everything I've got!! She wants to either be talking on the phone, texting, or on the internet 24 hours a day!! It's to the point that I'm taking her phone away just so she will take a shower! At night I have to take her cell phone and the cordless phone into my room or she will be up at 2am talking!!! I know this will pass, eventually but until then I fear the phone will become permanently attached to her ear!!! LOL

Ok, now for some fun!!! Have you checked out the challenges at MLAS lately? Or how about all of the sales going on now in the store? Here's just one of the sales

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

divider

divider