
So DS started kindergarten last week! I have been worried about how well he would adjust but turns out he's jumped right in!!! He's already learning words and is so excited about reading!!! Yesterday he insisted on taking his lunch...but when he got home he was upset that they didn't let him get what the school was serving too!! LOL I have no doubt that he could have ate what I packed (a PB&J sandwich, apple slices w/ yogert dip, baked potato chips, a juice box, and cheese) plus the corn dog and french fries LOL
One day this week two of his class mates got in trouble for playing when they should have been listening and had to move their marker from green to yellow. That really made a impression on DS. It was the first thing he told me when he got off the bus and he was very proud that he still has his on green! I have been using a sticker chart system with him for a few months and it seems to be a good modivator for him. I printed out a grid for the month and every day that he is good he gets a sticker for that day. Once all of the squares are filled he gets to go shopping!
Ok, now for a fun and unique contest. MLAS is having a twitter contest. Here are the details


stickers work great, don't they?!?!
ReplyDelete