Monday, August 17, 2009

Fire Drills and a new challenge @ MLAS


DS came home Thursday a little upset. He told me they had a 'fire test' at school. He said it was loud and everyone was yelling. After talking to him about it for a few minutes I figured out they had done a fire drill. He's never been one for loud noises and if someone is upset he's instantly upset so this was not a fun experience for him. I explained that it was important for them to practice and for him to know what to do just incase there was a fire. I dread tornando season...I don't know how well he will do during a school lock down ;/ On the bright side, he loved jumping out of the back of the bus during the bus drill!!! LOL

MLAS is having a fun challenge that started today!!! It's one of several bi-monthly challenges you will find every month there! Here's the details:

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot I love our Challenges! Poor little man! Glad he understands now though.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider