Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Layouts

This year I am determined to use my supplies instead of just 'collecting' them! So I have some new layouts to share! Yay!!!

Layout #1:

A couple of my favorite photos of DD in 2010 and my hopes for her as 2011 begins.

Harbistoz by Jen Maddocks Designs @ MLAS

Done for the Jan Template Challenge #1 @ MLAS


Layout #2:

DS really wanted this Star Wars toy. He was so sure it wasn't under the tree b/c he couldn't find a box that he thought was big enough...he didn't think that it might need to be put together, so it fit in a smaller box!

Joyful Christmas by Kate's Digital Design @ MLAS
Done for the Jan Gourmet challenge #1 @ MLAS

1 comment:

  1. I really like the window pane effect on the first layout. They both look great.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider