Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Then and Now


I'm trying to find my way out of my scrapping rut. I haven't scrapped much at all in 2010, I want 2011 to be different. So tonight I went and picked out some new kits to play with and did a simple layout.

This is my DH and his brothers. The top photo was taken Christmas Eve 2000 and the bottom was taken this Christmas Eve. After we took the pictures I got a kick out of the similarities between the photos. And there are some many of them, from the clothes they are wearing to the way the are standing. It's almost like a 'find the differences' photo LOL

For this layout I used:
Joyful Christmas by Kate's Digital Designs
tab (recolored) from SAS Designs

1 comment:

  1. Love your page concept! I should get the boys at our house to do one of these--it has been a while!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider