There are also some great sales going on so you can pick up some fabulous kits to add to your collection.


So it's been a while since I have really posted! The stomach bug has been making the rounds in my house this week. It has not been fun. DD has it today so maybe now that it's hit us all it will leave!!! Christmas is almost here and I still have not found the Christmas spirit ;/ We don't have the tree up and I won't be able to do my shopping until next week. We thought we would get a live tree this year. But Thanksgiving weekend we were really busy and didn't have a chance, then last weekend I had the bug and DS was just getting over it. I hope we have a chance this weekend to go out and find that perfect tree! If not I'm going to pull out my small artificial one and call it done. This has been such a hard few months with DH barely working, I'm thankful he's back to working full time. I hope the next year will be easier on us!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment