I did this layout for the Mystery Lift challenge. My DD took these photos of the deer that were standing in a pond that is slowly drying up. It was a long, dry summer.
I used Autumn's Kiss by Scrappy Towne @ MLAS

For the geese layout I used the kit given for the What The Scrap? challenge.

This is a layout of a couple of the photos DD took while walking around our downtown area. I used The Blues by Kate's Digital Designs. I used the scraplift challenge as inspiration


I totally LOVE MLAS. I was having some problems getting into the galleries and forum for awhile. Then I figured out it was my computer! Now I just have to get my Mojo back too. You've inspired me with the challenges! Thanks, hopefully I'll be over there this week after homework.
ReplyDeletesuperbes pages bravo
ReplyDeletetres jolie blog bien présenté