




Life has been crazy around here!!! I haven't had any time to scrap and we all seem on the verge of being sick ;/ Bren and I have been having chest congestion and it has aggravated my asthma. It makes me feel tired and un- motivated all the time ;/ I am really looked forward to fall! I hope winter doesn't come early and make me miss all of that beautiful fall weather. It has been so dry this summer I don't think we will see much in the leaving this year ;/ We got the info on Bren's first field trip of the school year. He will be touring a bakery, an apple orchard, and a pumpkin patch all on the same day! It sounds like lots of fun and I hope I can go with him!
I have something to cheer us all up (well, at least it cheers me up and I hope it does you too!) There are lots of new kits and sales at mylifeandscrap this week!!! (see I told you it would put a smile on your face!) Here are just a few of them (and a couple of sneak peeks to make your mouth water!)


Oh boy! That field trip does sound fun! :) Hope ya'll are feeling well enough to enjoy! And I am so excited for fall too! I was out taking pics of the tips of the trees that are starting to change colors! My favorite time of the year - definitely!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Get 2 Scrappin'