I didn't think I would ever make it to the end of the week LOL DD will be back from visiting her Grandparents this week and Monday volleyball practice will start so this was really the only week of rest for me...but it didn't happen LOL Oh well, no sense
in getting used to being able to relax. I'm working on plans for the summer. I like to do things we don't usually have time for during the school year. So far we've got a couple of days at the lake beach and mini golf planned. We also want to go visit an aquarium (DS was very disappointed that the zoo didn't have more fish). And of course DD and I will be going to see Eclipse the first chance we get. As I mentioned DD will have volleyball practice several days of the week plus her volunteering 3 or 4 times a week. As you can see we plan to pack as much into our summer as much as we can!!! And all of this ads up to one thing.........lots of photos to scrap!!!! LOLMLAS is a QC Call going on so if you interested be sure to apply!!! MLAS is a wonderful site full of wonderful people to work with!!!
We also have a new designer!!! Come check out her store!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment