skip to main | skip to sidebar
My Scraps Of Us

Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Monday!

Another Monday?!?!?! Already???? LOL Yep, another Monday!! But at least it's the last Monday of this school year!!! Tomorrow is the kids' last day of school!!! DD has managed to ace her first 4 finals and I'm hoping she can do the same with the next 4. Her hardest 2 are today. DS will graduate from Kindergarten tomorrow. It makes me sad b/c I feel like my baby is growing up too fast. He's growing more and more independent and before I know he will be in high school ;/ It makes me want another baby to hold and rock...maybe I will borrow one so I will be reminded of how much work they are!!! LOL

Here's one
of the freebie QPs in the store for you!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!
Posted by Sweet Escape at 7:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

divider

divider

Visit My Shops

  • My Zibbet Shop
  • My ArtFire Shop
  • My Etsy Shop
  • Freebies 4 Mom