Thursday, April 22, 2010

sales and more

Geez, I think both of the kids woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! DD says she doesn't feel good but couldn't really pin point what was wrong and DS has lost a shoe some where. He was not happy to have to wear a different pair. He's so picky! Hopefully by the time they got to school they were in a better mood. Lots of fun things going on the last few weeks of school. DS has Field Day coming up. And he's going to see the high school students' put on a "Charlotte's Web" play. The whole kindergarten is also going to zoo one day. I was going to go with him but he said 'all of my friends are going to be there, why would you want to go?' LOL I guess that's his way of telling me I'm not needed LOL He enjoys being independent from me but it makes me sad.
I'm taking DD and a friend to the mall Saturday. I'm not sure they are shopping for anything in particular they just want to shop LOL It should be a fun day...unless I'm shunned and have to shop by myself...which I'm thinking is the most likely senerio.
Etsy sales are picking up!! Yay!!! I've listing some new recipe boxes and even a few purses. With the economy the way it is my sales had really fallen.
Lots of sales going on at MLAS too. Mama Mia is retiring so her whole store is 50% off!!! I love her stuff and hate to see her go ;(

1 comment:

  1. Seems like lots of fun headed your lil one's way.
    Have fun at the mall that is a money pit for me :(

    I'm off to check out your Etsy store :)
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider