It's almost that time!!!! New challenges will be posted the 1st @ MLAS!!!! I always love when the new challenges come out...it gets my creative juices flowing!!!!
I'm also still doing the Layout Love Contest. Each week a layout is crowned as Layout of the Week. The winner gets a personalized flair to wear in their signature!!! Why not come vote and nominate a layout???
On the home front we got some exciting news yesterday. DD will be volunteering this summer with a hippotherapy group. She very excited and can't wait to start. She will be working there 4 afternoons a week. She will also have volleyball practice at least 4 mornings a week so she is going to be very busy. I very proud of her and the fact that she doesn't want to spend her summer sleeping late and not doing anything.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You should be proud of your daughter: great she will be so active!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will take a look at the Challenges and perhaps play some. Thanks.
Keeping the kids busy is a great thing! Have a great summer!
ReplyDelete