Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving On...

This past week has been one full of sorrow. If you're read my last post you will understand. The funeral was Saturday and the memorial service before was beautiful. The girls had a chance to say goodbye and now it's time to start healing. The middle school volleyball program started back up yesterday. DD went and said that all of the girls put in 110% in memory of Courtney and her love for the game.

Here is
a layout I did of Courtney. Every time I saw her she had a smile on her face and was having a good time. It didn't matter if she sat on the bench the whole game or if they were loosing. She had fun no matter what and I hope that's the one thing DD will carry with her from here on out.

Credits:

Love & Friendship by Scrapper's Delights @ PrettyScrappy; Love & Friendship Word Art Set 1 by Scrapper's Delights @ PrettyScrappy


And here is my layout for ADSR challenge 11. This is a much younger DS playing on the trains outside of Lambert's.

Credits:

Let's Hear It for the Boys by RebeccaB and Dream Big Designs @ MLAS


And of course it's a new week..and you know what that means....new QP freebies in the store :::doing the happy dance!!!::::




4 comments:

  1. What a lot of freebies you have here! Had not visited your blog in a while.

    http://blog.scrapallier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts...I have yet to start my challenge 11...You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider