Wednesday, February 24, 2010

two sick kids..

I must have really ticked off the universe b/c I've had 2 kids home sick this week. LOL Thankfully they seem to be feeling lots better today and I think they will be going back tomorrow.

You might have noticed the MLAS store is down. It should be back up very soon though ;)

We're halfway through the ADSR. I did the Challenge 6
Road Block for my team. Here's my layout! It's not one of my favorite layouts but that's probably b/c I'm in it!!! LOL

ribbons, staples, papers, frames, string from May Flowers Collab @ MLAS

leaves from American Symphony Collab @ Pretty Scrappy

hearts from Changing Seasons @ Pretty Scrappy

glitter from New Years Eve @ MLAS

flourish from Early Morning Paper @ MLAS

font Pea Annalee Script


Happy Scrapping Everyone!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Stopping my from My Life and Scraps

    I really like the muted colors and how they work with the b&w pictures.

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider