fonts: 2peas DW Sketch- book; peaJennifer
ADSR
Challenge 3 layout. Bren has a wonderful kinder- garten teacher who believes in lots of hands on activities so they are always dressing up or doing fun things. For the 100th day of school they dressed up like they were 100 years old. When the teacher asked what Bren would be doing when he was 100 he answered that he would be sitting alone in the dark watching tv!!! We all had a good laugh at that! I hope he is wrong!
Felicitous by RebeccaPSP @ MLAS
Fabric Curls @ scrapgirls
Project 365 – Today – Dates by SAS Designs @ MLAS
And of course a
fabulous freebie for you!!! All new qp's in the store this week!!! Check them out!!!




great pages!
ReplyDeletefun pages & great feebie!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 16, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete