
More snow
is on the way tonight ;( I dislike snow so much. I
hope spring comes soon!!! For sanity's sake LOL My little one is at home with me today. He's had an ear ache since Saturday night so we will be off to the doctor's today.I do have some exciting news to share...well, it's exciting for me LOL I got a new car!!! Whoo hoo!!! I enjoy having the SUV when we need to haul something but I so dislike spending all that money on gas. With the kids so active I'm spending a horrible amount on gas a week. So I decided to get a car and let DH have the 4 runner. After his truck got stolen we needed to get another vehicle anyway. Here's a pic of it...isn't it cute?
Oh, I forgot DD got her hair cut! I wondered if she would ever get into the make up and hair or if she would always be a tomboy....
And of course I have a freebie for you. This week's new QPs are up!!!


Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete