you been to MLAS lately?
There are so many great challenges and contests going on. My favorites right now are the My Life IN Scrap challenge where each week a prompt is giving to encourage you to journal about yourself. I'm not in our scrapbooks very often so I'm using this challenge to get me scrapping about me!I'm also doing the Project 52 challenge, I'm using it to keep up with my 365 photos. This is the first year I've tried the 365 and this challenge gets me to scrap those photos every week.
MLAS is getting ready to celebrate their birthday!!! Lots of new challenges and sales going on starting February 14th.
And of course here's a qp for you!


Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete