want to share this beautiful quickpage with you before it's gone. New ones will be out next week and this one will disappear so I hope you will get it now!!!
I
also have
completed my week 3 layout for project 352 ;)
Credits:
font: 2peas DW Sketch book; Pea Jennifer
All Girl by SAS Designs @ MLAS


Love the layout and the kit! Downside of art journal is you don't have as much time for scrapbooking. Don't know that I thought that through, but it is fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.scrapallier.com
stopping by from the DST blog train-
ReplyDeleteLove the quick page!
Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com
great freebie and your pages are really lovely
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).
ReplyDeletethat freebie is cute isn't it. Love the LO's
ReplyDeleteLove the paper mache Gary in that layout! Cute stuff too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete