Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Layouts


A few pics I took of the kids Christmas Eve.
I used Delights of December by Samceline @ MLAS







Here's a layout of DD. Seems like every time I try to take a picture of her she makes a face so I have decided to scrap them!!! Here she is Christmas Eve.

And since we're on a Christmas theme here's a QP freebie for you!!! Get it now, it will only be there for a week!!

5 comments:

  1. Love those layouts, especially the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! I know of daughters making faces to the camera, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 05 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love that face! I can remember my Mom telling me that same thing!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider