Monday, January 11, 2010

back to school

The kids are back in school today!!! With Christmas break and then snow days they have been out of school A LOT! I love having them home but I also enjoy the time when they are at school. I get so much more done when they aren't here!!!

There
are new freebies in the MLAS store. They are only there for a week so get them while you can! Here's one:

5 comments:

  1. Danke für das tolle Freebie! Sieht klasse aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of anyone who gets to send their kids off to school! I still have another couple years before I even get one of 'em out of the house. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the one thing I really wish I had been able to do. I didn't have kids, but my nieces were over for the night on school nights sometimes when they were little. (and we all lived in the same state) I loved packing healthy but fun lunches. I imagine it would have gotten old if I had them all the time, though! But I definitely agree, when I had them I got a lot more done after they left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider