Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Freebie and challenges!!!


Boy, the wind is really going at it today!!! It was enough to take my breath away and glue my contacts to my eyeballs this morning while we were waiting on the bus!!! I just glad we didn't get any of that white stuff!!!!

@ Jacquies has opened up shop at MLAS!!! If you are a word art fan you need to check out her shop!!! She also has a freebie in her shop so be sure to stop by and pick it up! Here's a preview of it:

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of Jacquie. Have you seen her chocolate word art kit? It is soooo me.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider