Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Kit from RebeccaPSP Designs @ MLAS


It's cold and rainy here this week!! I guess it's time to face the fact that winter is finally here! I'm not a big fan of cold weather but I have something to take my mind off of the ugly gray morning I woke up to. One of my favorite designers at MLAS has released a new kit. Ok, who am I kidding? I love all of the designers @ MLAS!!! LOL Rebecca's new kit is bright and fun and I think I'm gonna have to get it and play with it!!! Besides it's on sale!!!

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is SUCH an adorable kit! I love these colors, they are SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been cold and rainy here too! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute kit! I love winter, but then again it must be because I hate the sweltering sauna of summer. winter you can always add more layers and snuggle!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider