
I was hoping that since we had all been pretty sick in Sept. we would stay healthy between now and Christmas, but it just wasn't meant to be. Late Saturday night DS started running a fever and still has it this morning. He isn't totally miserable so I'm hoping it will pass quickly.
I did a little scrapping this weekend ;) DD is totally Team Jacob but I couldn't think of a clever way to make her a werewolf so I added Edward and changed her eye color to match his!!!
Credits:
Urban Jungle by RebeccaPSP @ MLAS
glitter style by Scrapberry Designs @ Pretty Scrappy
font: twilight
There are some freebies in the MLAS store. Designz by JLo has some quickpages you'll want to grab before they are gone!!!

Did you know that every week I give away one of the MLAS mega kits? All you have to do is register!!! I choose a new member randomly and send them a coupon for the mega kit of their choice!!!


great LO :) What a beautiful young lady!
ReplyDeleteWell, you did a beautiful job, werewolf or not! :) I hope you are all feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone gets better quick at your home.
ReplyDelete