Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Challenges @ MLAS (and a little secret)


It's October and the new challenges are up at MLAS!!! Yay!!! These challenges keep my scrapping (maybe one of these days I will be caught up!!!). And did you know that each challenge you complete earns points towards a MLAS gift cert? How cool is that? There are lots of great challenges but I thought I would post the add for my favorite one. You can find the Mystery Lift Challenge {{{{here}}}}}

I also have a little secret to share. {{{{shhhhh}}} Every week new members are entered into a drawing for FREE mega kit!!! So if you're not already registered at MLAS I would run, not walk!!!!

Lots of things going on in real life too. Each month if DS keeps his card at school on Green (meaning he doesn't get into trouble) I take him to Wal-mart and he gets to pick out a toy!!! Soooo, this afternoon after school we will be shopping!!! I wonder what he will pick today? He always surprises me. Tomorrow his class is having a Tea Party so I also need to pick him up a shirt and tie. He's going to be so adorable!!! Not sure he will think so though LOL

Happy October everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Smart touch with the "green card" :)
    And those challenges look fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what he picked? You need to take photos of that so you can scrap them. OH and I love the challenges also and it's a great way to win a mega.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider