
So Fall Break is wrapping up and I don't think I've ever been happier to have the kids head back to school LOL When DS started Kindergarten I wondered how I was going to handle having a good chunk of the day to myself. Surely I would be bored stiff!!! But instead I found that I could complete my household chores in half the time and that the occasional nap wasn't such a bad thing LOL Have him home all week has been stressful!!! LOL For one thing, it was cold and rainy ALL week!!! We didn't get to go outside at all!!! But we did spend a good bit of time at the indoor playground at McDonald's!!!! Getting up on Monday morning at 6am doesn't look so bad now LOL I didn't get to sleep in this week anyway, my little early riser made sure of that!!!
Have you done any of the challenges at MLAS??? How about the Scraplift challenge? I love challenges b/c they keep me motivated to scrap all of the photos I am behind!!! I have soooo many photos that are just waiting to be scrapped!!!!


You have a wonderful Blog! Also here in Germany change to themselves cold, rain and hail from... you is right, this is the best time to think of itself... or around sorts out photos to work on:-)
ReplyDeleteMy son starts preschool and im already teary eyed LOL i wonder what I will do with my time too!! Everyone tells me it will be great im like whatever LOL
ReplyDelete