This is a very personal layout for me but I felt I needed to share it. I didn't elaborate in the journaling b/c when she sees this layout I want her to focus on how much she is loved. Right after the dance she is all dressed up for her boyfriend broke up for her. It got ugly and his mom got involved. It even went as far as trash talking on the internet (his mom was involved in that too). It really scared me. I try to stay out of the teenage drama I know is inevitable. I offer advice when we talk about things going on but I let her handle it. Luckily everything died down pretty quickly. I hope this is the only experience we ever have like this.
2peas raspberry
Age of Aquarius by Kiki Halbert Designs @ scrapbook-elements.com


I'm sorry about the drama and I would love to give you some advice, but after reading what you wrote, all I can say is that you are handling it perfectly. Your last couple of lines tell a lot about you.
ReplyDeleteI have three (grown) daughters and let me tell you, the drama never ends. But, all you can do is be there to talk.
I can tell you are a great mom!
Tres jolie page, bravo tres beau blog
ReplyDeleteje te felicite