There is a new designer at MLAS!!!! Designs by Sassy has opened up shop at MLAS!!! She has some fabulous items you need to check out!!!! And the best part is she's having a
sale!!!!

On the home front we have added a member to our family......meet Java.

We adopted him this weekend from a rescue organization. He's still pretty timid but he has taken to DD (who is the one who wanted him and has been taking care of him). He has had a rough life so we're taking it easy with him and giving him time to adjust to being spoiled rotten LOL Monday when DD left for school he laid down in his bed and stayed there all day. I took him with me when I went to pick her up from practice and all the way home he sat in her lap and licked her LOL Our schnauzer wants him to play so bad but he doesn't seem to know how yet...he's scared of grass but I can tell he would love to follow Snickers around the yard. I'm sure in a few weeks he will be out there running around playing.
i really really liked Sassy's CU designs!
ReplyDeleteJava is just the cutest thing!!! I hope his adjusting to the family goes well!!!
ReplyDeleteis very sweet Dog
ReplyDeleteGive Java a big hug...he's so handsome!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad Java found a great home! OH and Sassy - she has great CU items
ReplyDelete