Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecoming!



I can't believe it! Tonight my baby girl will go to her first Homecoming Dance! My SIL and MIL are coming to help do her hair and make up. She has a beautiful dress and I hope she will feel like Cinderella on her way to the ball with all of the pampering! And then tomorrow is her BF's birthday so she is going to a movie with him and his family and out to eat. I can't believe she's even old enough for all of this to be happening! Where did my sweet little girl go? The one that loved to run around barefoot, making mud pies?!?!?!?
Thankful MLAS is doing their part to keep my mind off of my little girl growing up!! Today is the last day for the big 50% off sale! And there is a big party going on all weekend. There will be lots of games and, better yet, prizes!!! Be sure to check out the ad in my previous post for more info about the whole weekend!!!! Here's an ad for the Bingo game...I love bingo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. how lovely, i bet she will look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad - they just grow up way too fast? You need to listen to Steven Curtis Chapman's song, "Cinderella". It will make you cry!

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider