Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!


So my SILs and I got into a discussion about how to encourage the kids to behave at school. I use a sticker chart for DS. Every day that his card stays green he gets a sticker. At the end of the month (or when the chart is full if he's had a couple of bad days) he gets to go shopping at Wal-mart. With DD, who is older, it's her phone, or ipod, or computer - or all of them - that gets taken away. I think it's a matter of finding what works for your child. Even now I can get an immediate response from DD if I take her books away, the child is a book worm LOL

Do you Tweet? MLAS is having a fun contest!!! Check out the details here!!!

3 comments:

  1. Im new to MLAS but I am loving it :) I do not twitter anymore, I did in the beginning, but seriously...who on earth cares when I am inline at Wal-Mart or something lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love mylas,, im on there daily, anyways,, if u could could you vote for me here

    http://www.inspiration-lane.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=3023&start=0

    im a LO CONTEST AT INSPIRATION LANE

    TY IN ADVANCE , PLZ SEND YOUR FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you find the "right" thing for each child... and of course you KNOW I love MLAS. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

divider

divider