



Welcome to the next stop on the blog train!!!
Here is a preview of the full kit and the quick pages I made for the train. I love this kit!!! It was a lot of fun to work with!!!
Here's the link to download these pages
Rough & Tumble Blog Train quickpages
The next stop on the train is:
Pretty Scrappy http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com/
And in case you miss any of the stops here they are:
Allison http://on-allisons-time.blogspot.com/
Anne http://limescrapped.blogspot.com/
Baby Yaks http://babyyaks.blogspot.com/
Barb http://barbknits.blogspot.com/
Caroline http://www.kennasdesigns.blogspot.com/
Creations By Rachael http://creationsbyrachael.blogspot.com/
Designs By Angel and Elizabethhttp://scrappingwithangel.blogspot.com/
Designs By Mel http://designsbymel.blogspot.com
Dorothy's Creations http://dorothyscreationss.blogspot.com/
Inspired Mommie Designs http://inspiredmommiedesigns.blogspot.com/
Just Passin Thru http://justpassinthru.wordpress.com/
Late Night Scraps http://latenightscraps.blogspot.com/
Lynn http://themathematiciansassistant.com
Neissa http://myscrapsofus.blogspot.com/
Pretty Scrappy http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com/
Sarah http://iamsimplysarah.blogspot.com
Scrappy Shannon http://scrappyshannon.blogspot.com/
Share Joy http://scrappysolano.blogspot.com/
Share Your Moments http://shareyourmoments.typepad.com/
Stacey Crossley http://nicoalgoesdigiscrapping.blogspot.com
Teri http://teristhingomyjigs.blogspot.com


Great qps!! Thanks so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your great pages!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your pages!
ReplyDeleteThank you, these are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteIf I have left this comment before, I am sorry for duplication, but I wanted you to know that I have a new freebie forum.
Please post your freebies on my new forum at:
picklebeans dot com / forum
This is a new freebie forum for everyone and it is really easy!
Hope to see you there:)
.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. These are so great!
ReplyDelete