So I decided to start a blog and this is my first post!!!! I'm so excited, and a little scared LOL I'm normally a very private person.
I love to scrapbook and do most of my layouts digitally. I also love doing hybrid projects. I'm currently working on the calendars right now. Each year I give calendars to my family. They've been different each year. One year I did paper bag calendars and last year I did cd calendars. I haven't decided what type to do this year, I'm thinking of doing digital layouts and having them printed at shutterfly.
I also love to crochet. Right now I'm totally addicted to making felted purses. I've always been addicted to buying purses so when I learned to make them there was no stopping me!! LOL
My other passion is reading, though I don't read as much as I used too. The last book I read was Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. It's part of her Twilight series and they are such a great set of books. My DD got me started on them. We are counting down the days until the movie comes out!!! We've planned a whole Girls Day out around it!!!!
Well, I guess that's it for now. I will start posting my layouts and random things here from now on!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment